The European Business Awards’ primary purpose is to support the development of a stronger and more successful business community throughout Europe.
The European Business Awards programme serves the European business community in three ways:
- It celebrates and endorses individuals’ and organisations’ success
- It provides and promotes examples of excellence for the business community to aspire to
- It engages with the European business community to create debate on key issues
The European Business Awards is now in its 11th year. Last year it engaged with over 33,000 businesses from 34 countries. Sponsors and partners include RSM, ELITE, Germany Trade & Invest, PR Newswire, Bureau Van Dijk and SDL Managed Translation. Investec is the sponsor of the UK event at the London Stock Exchange.
- Twitter: @rsmEBA
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/businessawardseurope
- LinkedIn: the company page “The European Business Awards”
RSM is the sixth largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 120 countries, 800 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally. The network’s total fee income is US$5.1 billion.
As an integrated team, we share skills, insight and resources, as well as a client-centric approach that’s based on a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses. This is how we empower them to move forward with confidence and realise their full potential.
RSM is the lead sponsor and corporate champion of the European Business Awards promoting commercial excellence and recognition of entrepreneurial brilliance.
RSM is a member of the Forum of Firms, with the shared objective to promote consistent and high quality standards of financial and auditing practices worldwide.
RSM is the brand used by a network of independent accounting and advisory firms each of which practices in its own right. RSM International Limited does not itself provide any accounting and advisory services. Member firms are driven by a common vision of providing high quality professional services, both in their domestic markets and in serving the international professional service needs of their client base. www.rsm.global
Background information on the awards
Key EBA messaging:
- The European Business Awards is an independent Awards programme, sponsored by RSM, set up to recognise and promote business excellence in the European business community.
- It is widely recognised as Europe’s largest and most significant cross-sector business competition
- Its primary purpose is to support the development of a stronger and more successful business community throughout Europe.
- The competition is free to enter and open to organisations of all sizes and sector.
- The guiding principles of the Awards are Innovation, Ethics and Success.
- The competition includes networking events and a Grand Final attended by business elite, ambassadors and journalists in a major European city.
What makes the EBAs different?
- It understands and encourages the vital role the business community plays in our society
- The prosperity of Europe is reliant on a strong, innovative, successful, international and ethical business community. THE SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THIS COMMUNITY IS AT THE HEART OF THE EBAs.
- It addresses and examines key business issues by engaging its thousands of business members on key topics e.g. hurdles to business growth, harnessing technology, breaking into new markets and the impact of events.
- Its scale is unique. Last year it engaged with over 33,000 businesses, representing all sectors and sizes, from 34 European countries. No other competition represents the European business community so completely.
- Key influencers endorse it. The credibility of the EBAs is underlined by the support it has been given by key influencers including Karel De Gucht (former EU Trade Commissioner), Yves Leterme (former Belgian Prime Minister) and Alfonso Pecoraro Scanio (Former Minister of Environment Italy).
The Awards Categories for 2017-2018:
- The RSM Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- The ELITE Award for Growth Strategy of the Year
- The Award for Innovation
- The Germany Trade & Invest Award for International Expansion
- The Social Responsibility and Environmental Awareness Award
- The New Business of The Year Award
- The Workplace and People Development Award
- The Customer and Market Engagement Award
- The Digital Technology Award
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover € 0 – 25M
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €26M – 150M
- The Business of the Year Award with Turnover €150 +
For more information about the competition please go to www.businessawardseurope.com
If you would like any further assistance or have any questions please contact the EBA team: tel: + 44 (0)20 7234 3535 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org